A first-year undergraduate of the Arts Faculty of the University of Peradeniya was hospitalised following an alleged ragging incident today.
Vice Chancellor Professor Upul B. Dissanayake said that a disciplinary inquiry had been initiated with regard to the incident.
Sources said that the student was transferred to the Peradeniya Teaching Hospital after being admitted to a private hospital.
Top Stories :
- One person linked to ‘Makandure Madush’ detained with seven others
- 31 JVP members join with President Maithripala
- LG Polls: 79 nominations accepted in Batticaloa
- Do you know him: if you do, complain here!
- Rosy named UNP’s mayoral candidate of CMC amid protest
- Thai Buddhist monks in a peace walk to Mihintale
- O/L student commits suicide
- Jaffna District Secretariat security activities increased
Our Other websites :
Tags : Peradeniya fresher admitted hospital after ragging