Central Bank released the information that the money received on handing over of the Hambantota Habour works to China Merchant Holding Company Limited.
The agreement is signed between the Sri Lanka Ports Authority and the China Merchant Holding Company Ltd.
Following this agreement , US $. 292.1 million is credited to the Sri Lankan government’s US Dollar account maintained at the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
Top Stories :
- Illegally abducted tree logs seized!!
- Sea water invading land area in Akkaraipattu (Photos)
- “None of our candidates were rejected” – JVP
- One person linked to ‘Makandure Madush’ detained with seven others
- 31 JVP members join with President Maithripala
- LG Polls: 79 nominations accepted in Batticaloa
- Do you know him: if you do, complain here!
- Rosy named UNP’s mayoral candidate of CMC amid protest
- Thai Buddhist monks in a peace walk to Mihintale
- O/L student commits suicide
- Jaffna District Secretariat security activities increased
Our Other websites :
Tags: Hambantota port works, Received 292 million