( Crocodile spotted first time Ambalangoda sea )
Villagers have made a complaint to the police station that for the first time they have spotted a crocodile in Usmudunwela sea in Ambalangoda.
The wildlife Department officials said that , the crocodile has moved into the sea from the Akurala lagoon area and it is difficult to catch it since the sea is rough.
People in the sea are warned to be alert and wildlife officials have said they will catch the crocodile soon.
Top Stories :
- G.C.E A/L 2017 Top Results Holders In The Island
- Northern Naval Command Facilitate To Repatriate 20 Indian Fishermen
- Japan provides technical support to Sri Lanka!
- The submission of the Hambantota port works – Received 292 m
- Tsunami – Sadness continues for 13 years
- The decomposed body of the infant recovered in the Lindula
- 400 deaths due to snakes bites: Shocking information
- Illegally abducted tree logs seized!!
- Sea water invading land area in Akkaraipattu (Photos)
- “None of our candidates were rejected” – JVP
Our Other websites :
Tags: Ambalangoda sea Crocodile SriLanka News, Crocodile spotted first time Ambalangoda sea