(Manoj Sirisena appointed Southern Province Minister)
Mr. Manoj Sirisena has been appointed as Minister of Youth Affairs and Skills Development in the Southern Province, Youth Affairs, Cultural Affairs, Social Welfare, Probation and Child Care Services, Women’s Affairs and Domestic Tourism, Housing and Construction, Manpower and Employment.
He was sworn in today before President Maithripala Sirisena at the Presidential Secretariat.
Southern Province Governor Hemakumara Nanayakkara, Chief Minister Shan Wijayalal de Silva also participated in the event.
Top Stories :
- Hatton Dickoya Leopard attack : Workers stage protest
- 7500 identified gays in Sri Lanka!
- LG polls: E-mail your complaints: Election Commission
- Robber caught with sword in Vaddukkoddai
- Local Government Election: Drug kingpins , Ganja sellers given nomination
- G.C.E A/L 2017 Top Results Holders In The Island
- Northern Naval Command Facilitate To Repatriate 20 Indian Fishermen
- Japan provides technical support to Sri Lanka!
- The submission of the Hambantota port works – Received 292 m
Our Other websites :
Tags: Manoj Sirisena appointed Southern Province Minister