Ravi Karunanayake meets Maithripala Sirisena
An important meeting was held between President Maithripala Sirisena and Ravi Karunanayake.
The inquiry report on Bond Issue has been handed over to the Attorney General for further action.
I will never retreat from the position that the offenders will not be pardoned.
It is revealed, that the President made it clear that the legal action will be taken in due course. He won’t show mercy to those found guilty and resigned, and never office any ministry to them.
Ravi Karunanayake, who has rejected the Presidential Commission’s inquiry report, indicated that he was charged with a fake complaint.
Top Stories :
- CV welcomes Rajini’s spiritual politics
- Moragahakanda reservoir declared open by President Maithripala
- 11-year-old found dead in Jaffna
- Rajagiriya flyover to be declared open on Monday
- Judge Ilancheliyan’s request to Army Commander
- Thirteen financiers accused of financing the LTTE to stand trial in Switzerland
- Central Bank Bond Scam: ‘Clean Ranil’ is ‘Clean Bowled’
- Manoj Sirisena Appointed as Southern Province Minister
- Hatton Dickoya Leopard attack : Workers stage protest
- 7500 identified gays in Sri Lanka!
- LG polls: E-mail your complaints: Election Commission
Our Other websites :
Keywords: Ravi Karunanayake meets Maithripala Sirisena, Bond Issue report, President Maithripala Sirisena, Ravi Karunanayake, Ravi’s sudden appointment with president