( Namal Rajapaksa questions LTTE Song Angajan Manifesto )
Sri Lanka Freedom Party’s Election Manifesto and Candidate Introduction was held in Pilliyar Hotel in Jaffna with a LTTE song.
By playing LTTE song is that the Sri Lankan Freedom Party Candidate. Does this mean that President Maithripala Sirisena and the Sri Lanka Freedom Party officially support separate Eelam? Namal Rajapaksa questioned on Twitter.
Many people including SLFP MP Angajan Ramanathan participated in the event.
In this situation, the Tamil National Alliance Parliament Member MA Sumanthiran’s half brother Kanthiah Vaidyanathan is contesting in the Karaveddi regional council election under the Sri Lanka Freedom Party.
Top Stories :
- Mobile Brothel In Mount Lavinia
- Indian National Arrested With Narcotic Drug Worth 6 Million
- Mahinda and Chandrika to contest in Presidential elections?
- CV welcomes Rajini’s spiritual politics
- Moragahakanda reservoir declared open by President Maithripala
- 11-year-old found dead in Jaffna
- Rajagiriya flyover to be declared open on Monday
- Judge Ilancheliyan’s request to Army Commander
- Thirteen financiers accused of financing the LTTE to stand trial in Switzerland
- Central Bank Bond Scam: ‘Clean Ranil’ is ‘Clean Bowled’
- Manoj Sirisena Appointed as Southern Province Minister
Our Other websites :
Keywords: Namal Rajapaksa questions LTTE Song Angajan Manifesto