(French Boy cleaning Galle Fort area Colombo)
Even though scientific-based activities are being taken to remove garbage in the City of Colombo, some of the groups have been purposely throwing garbage in many other places.
Meanwhile, a French boy who visited Sri Lanka on a tourist Visa, seen cleaning the garbage from the Galle Fort area and made everyone surprise.
This tourist boy carrying a black bag in Galle Fort was cleaning the garbage
The locals who had seen this, had questioned the activity of the boy and the boy had replied them that “Sri Lanka is a beautiful country and it is a duty to keep it clean.
Despite the government’s measures to keep the city clean and insisting to to support them these things take place.
Program to collect recyclable and non recyclable waste separately, still some people not co-operating with it.
This causes a great impact on environmental and people living in the Colombo Municipal Council.
Due to this the Colombo Municipal Commissioner said that the action will be taken with the help of the police and the military to bring such persons to the law enforcement authorities.
Top Stories :
- Mobile Brothel In Mount Lavinia
- Indian National Arrested With Narcotic Drug Worth 6 Million
- Mahinda and Chandrika to contest in Presidential elections?
- CV welcomes Rajini’s spiritual politics
- Moragahakanda reservoir declared open by President Maithripala
- 11-year-old found dead in Jaffna
- Rajagiriya flyover to be declared open on Monday
- Judge Ilancheliyan’s request to Army Commander
- Thirteen financiers accused of financing the LTTE to stand trial in Switzerland
- Central Bank Bond Scam: ‘Clean Ranil’ is ‘Clean Bowled’
- Manoj Sirisena Appointed as Southern Province Minister
Our Other websites :
French Boy cleaning Galle , France Citizen Sri Lanka , Colombo, Sri Lanka, French Boy cleaning Galle Fort area Colombo