(3 year old baby murder Jaffna News)
A report on the brutal murder of a 3 year old girl in Jaffna has shocked the island.
The alleged attacker consumed poison and died after the incident. The mother of the suspect, who was injured in the incident admitted to, Jaffna teaching hospital.
Our regional reporter said that this incident has occurred at the house belongs to an individual known as Gunaratnam in Pathirakali Amman Road.
It is revealed that at the time of the incident, the little girl were at the home, along with the suspect’s mother, who is the grandmother of the victim.
And the lady’s eldest son, Eswaran, has brutally attacked the little girl, who his brother’s daughter and his own mother with an Axe.
The baby has been killed on the spot and the woman was admitted to hospital with injuries in head and neck.
After the attack the suspect Easwaran has committed suicide consuming poison. He had died on the way to hospital.
Thanusan Nixaiya, a 03-year- old girl and Easwaran, a 33-year- old man, died in this incident.
The suspect’s mother Parameshwari, who is 55, is now receiving treatment at hospital.
This incident has shocked Jaffna and Police have carried out the investigations. However, the reason for the attack has not been revealed yet.
Top Stories :
- Sumanthiran’s comment on the unitary system is a blatant lie – Gajendrakumar
- Disabled school bus driver arrested in Horana
- Fire reported in Jaffna bound train (Photos, Video)
- French boy who taught many Sri Lankans a lesson
- Mobile Brothel In Mount Lavinia
- Indian National Arrested With Narcotic Drug Worth 6 Million
- Mahinda and Chandrika to contest in Presidential elections?
- CV welcomes Rajini’s spiritual politics
- Moragahakanda reservoir declared open by President Maithripala
- 11-year-old found dead in Jaffna
- Rajagiriya flyover to be declared open on Monday
Our Other websites :
Tags: 3 year old baby murder Jaffna News