(Jaffna 72 Year Old Woman Murder statement)
Why killed a 72-year- old woman : 21-year- old young man’s shocking statement
A 72-year- old woman was beaten to death at a Aarukaal madam area in Anaikotai in Jaffna last Sunday.
Police arrested a 21-year- old suspect from the same area on the 24th of this month with the help of a CCTV video in the area.
The arrested person was addicted to drugs and the shocking information was revealed in his investigations.
The suspect In the confession said,
“I am addicted to drugs , and used to buy drugs from a pharmacy in Jaffna. He did not have money to buy drugs on the day of the incident.
So I went to my grandmother’s home near my house.
Grandmother was watching television there. She did not even notice me coming. Immediately, I took a chair near the grandmother and hit on her head.
When she fell down, I took two rings and bangles and went away.
I went to a friend of mine in Sandilipay – Konawalai and gave the jewelry and ask for 15,000/- rupees.
But he gave only 5 thousand rupees and said he will give the balance on the following day.
Top Stories :
- Former Sri Lanka Star Cricketer Divorces His Wife?
- Horror in Jaffna: 3 year old girl brutally murdered, Granny mercilessly attacked ( Video)
- Maithiripala Siriena reveals a secret that no one knows!
- Tense situation at Jaffna University: Confrontation Between Majority Students
- Sumanthiran’s comment on the unitary system is a blatant lie – Gajendrakumar
- Disabled school bus driver arrested in Horana
- Fire reported in Jaffna bound train (Photos, Video)
- French boy who taught many Sri Lankans a lesson
- Mobile Brothel In Mount Lavinia
- Indian National Arrested With Narcotic Drug Worth 6 Million
- Mahinda and Chandrika to contest in Presidential elections?
Our Other websites :
Keywords: Jaffna 72 Year Old Woman Murder statement