(Brigadier Priyanka Fernando resumed duties again throat cut video London)
On President’s instructions Brigadier Priyanka Fernando (Minister Counsellor) in Sri Lankan High Commission in London resumed duties again.
This information has been revealed by Army Spokesperson.
Brigadier Priyanka Fernando was suspended yesterday following a controversial video of him showing a cut throat gesture towards a group of Tamils, who staged a protest against the Independence day celebration of Sri Lanka, infront if the Sri Lankan High Commission in UK.
However, the decision to suspend was not taken so well by the Majority of Sri Lankan. They had expressed their frustration via social media.
Many had blamed the government and incumbent over the decision of suspension.
In such a scenario, President has taken an unexpected decision to revoke his suspension immediately.
Top Stories :
- Cruel gesture of a Sri Lankan Military officer in London: Shocking video!
- Is Mahinda running ‘Tamil Newspapers’? : A revelation
- Legal issues in repatriation of ‘MIG’ Udayanga who arrested when visiting Gota
- The father of two children killed in Kandy!
- A threat that an island may be destroyed in Sri Lanka: 150 families living in fear
- e-Local Government system launched: Obtain all public services online!
- Galle face roundabout to ceramic junction road to be closed
- Former Sri Lanka Star Cricketer Divorces His Wife?
- Horror in Jaffna: 3 year old girl brutally murdered, Granny mercilessly attacked ( Video)
- Maithiripala Siriena reveals a secret that no one knows!
- Tense situation at Jaffna University: Confrontation Between Majority Students
Our Other websites :
Keywords: Brigadier Priyanka Fernando resumed duties again throat cut video London