(Central Bank Act Amendment)
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has said that the amendments will be made to the Central Bank Act.
The reports of the presidential commissions regarding Treasury bond and massive scale corruption scandals have been debated in Parliament yesterday.
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe said this while commenting on the issue.
He continued to comment there,
The measures to explain the Presidential Commission’s report on Treasury Bond Issue have been initiated.
He also said that the central bank will be reconstructed taking other Commission’s recommendation also into consideration.
Top Stories :
- Cruel gesture of a Sri Lankan Military officer in London: Shocking video!
- Is Mahinda running ‘Tamil Newspapers’? : A revelation
- Legal issues in repatriation of ‘MIG’ Udayanga who arrested when visiting Gota
- The father of two children killed in Kandy!
- A threat that an island may be destroyed in Sri Lanka: 150 families living in fear
- e-Local Government system launched: Obtain all public services online!
- Galle face roundabout to ceramic junction road to be closed
- Former Sri Lanka Star Cricketer Divorces His Wife?
- Horror in Jaffna: 3 year old girl brutally murdered, Granny mercilessly attacked ( Video)
- Maithiripala Siriena reveals a secret that no one knows!
- Tense situation at Jaffna University: Confrontation Between Majority Students
Our Other websites :
Keywords: Central Bank Act Amendment